Classic Brain Tracy
1) Set Your Goals
– Self-DevelopmentAsk yourself these questions:
– What you be, do, or have if you just won $1 million in the lottery?
– What would you do you discovered you only had 6 months left to live?
– What would you dare to dream if you knew you could not fail?
– Goals must be in writing. The most successful”You are either working toward your goals . . . or someone else’s goals.”
2) Set Your Plans
Organized plans of action are key to success.
Set the sequence in order
Determine the priorities of each action, so you can focus your efforts.
Make a List Each Day
Improves productivity by 25%
Make the list the night before so your mind works on it during the night.
Your list is like a “steering wheel” setting the direction for your day.